Monday, April 16, 2012

A Country-Chic Engagement Party

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief! Brittani & Ryan's engagement party was a HUGE success! Her mom and I have been working our crafty butts off for the past month to get ready for this. Here are some photos....


DIY redneck wine glasses made by Brittani's amazing mommy and her awesome friend Connie!




Photo booth fun!

I don't usually draw with my condiments but it made for a cute picture!









Timeline of love!



Props!


As you can see it was WELL worth the hours of crafting! We all had so much fun and most importantly Brittani and Ryan had a blast! Britt's mom and Dad did so much for  this, I can't even imagine what the wedding will look like! AH! - K

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely party it seems. The decorations and arrangements were amazing and everyone looks to be having fun in these pictures. We had also organized a wonderful wedding shower for my daughter and her soon-to-be husband at one of the NYC venues nearby. All of us had an enjoyable time and the bride and groom got a lot of gifts from everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.