Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas is coming!

I am SO excited about Christmas, I can hardly handle it. I have managed to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to decorate my house (#savethanksgiving), but if you've been to Casa Daffern at all since October you've seen that it looks like the North Pole in my studio! I have been frantically shooting holiday photos for the past month and a half and I'd like to share a few of my favorites sans faces. :) -K
                                                            
                                                             
                                                             
                                                      
                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your blog! You photos are great :)

    ReplyDelete

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.