Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cry a baby, cry a baby, cry a baby, cryyyy

Anyone seen the movie Cry Baby?? You have to have seen it to get the title, picture me singing it like Allison!
Okay so I know this is my second blog post today but I just get so excited about my new posts and I made sure with a follower (Kristin) and she said it wouldn't be weird for me to post multiple times a day, I'll just be the Crazy Blog Lady, nbd.

Anyways, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos EVER! Not because I like it when babies cry but because they look so stinking cute! I get these photos all the time. It's weird but towards the end of my shoots (and sometimes the beginning and middle too) the babies tend to get cranky. Understandable I guess after having some stranger move them, put them in awkward positions, and snap pictures of them for 2 hours. A little sad, but cute nonetheless! Enjoy. -K






2 comments:

  1. How come I never look this cute when I cry?!

    I'm so happy you're blogging now! I awarded you with a blog award :) check it out here: http://www.lovelindseyblog.com/2011/11/wednesday-words-18-and-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you used to Lindsey! Haha We all did!

    Yaayyyy! Thank you for the honor!! So excited:)

    ReplyDelete

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.