Friday, March 23, 2012

Fave photo Friday!

Happy Friday! I'll be honest, I did NOT want to wake up this morning...I am the furthest away from being a morning person than anyone I know. I'm not grumpy but I just HATE waking up. The only things that make me happy in the A.M. are sunshine, coffee, and Ryan Reynolds. So you can imagine my excitment when I logged onto my facebook for my morning check and saw this on my newsfeed.....



Thank youuuu Krystle ;) Made my friday morning about a million times better! And it most definitely IS my favorie photo! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.