Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Borrangoes!

21 years ago today, my best friend was born! I would like to thank his mom and dad for giving him to the world, because he is amazing! Here he is, in all his glory....


We have been through ALOT together and I can't wait to spend the next 21 years with him! To celebrate his birth I made him dinner last night and in my family we have a tradition for birthdays. My dad makes us Birthday Borrangoes and they are the most delicious things you will ever eat.

 I am slightly hesitant in sharing this recipe because I know the next time I go to the store all of the ingredients will be sold out, buttttt I can no longer deprive the world of making their own Birthday Borrangoes.

Ingredients:

  • Hereford canned roast beef
  • diced green chiles {1 small can to every 3 cans of beef}
  • shredded cheddar cheese
  • tortillas
  • sour cream
  1. Preheat oven at 375
  2. Open roast beef and squeeze the sauce into a seperate bowl
  3. Break up roast beef in large bowl and mix in chiles & shredded cheese
  4. Put a small amount into a tortilla and wrap like a burrito
  5. Place the borrangoes in a glass pan and rub the tops with butter
  6. Bake until golden brown, prepare the sauce {just add some sour cream to the roast beef sauce and heat} & ENJOY!


              HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT ROBERT GAINES! XOXO -K








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.