Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Kaitlyn & Corey}

                Happy 5 year anniversary Kaitlyn & Corey!


And Happy Valentine's Day world! This day makes my heart happy, who doesn't love LOVE?! 

This Sunday I got to spend a few hours taking engagement photos for an amazing couple and today just happens to be their 5 year anniversary. They started dating when they were just 15 {2.14.07} and now they are engaged and planning their dream wedding, with the help of pinterest of course. 

I have known Kaitlyn since she was 5 years only and best friends with my baby sister in kindergarten and it's a crazy thing to see someone grow up from a sweet little girl into a gorgeous young lady right in front of your eyes. Her handsome fiance Corey is currently in the fire academy and hopes to follow in his father and brother's footsteps and become a firefighter. Kaitlyn and Corey are so in love and so, SO perfect for each other and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for their life together.

I want to share in photos how sweet these two are together and how much fun we had during this shoot...














 


{10-14-12}

 A HUGE thank you to the Station 12
firefighters!! They were so welcoming & definitely enjoyed the show we gave them :) I'll be back boys! - K

2 comments:

  1. These photos are great! I think they might be some of your best yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds! I agree! I love these. Practice, practice, practice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.