Monday, February 13, 2012

DIY LOVE Banner

I had an awesome weekend shooting some amazing people this weekend. So busy, but so rewarding. While getting ready for my Sunday shoots {two engagements} I remembered that is was Valentine's weekend so I def needed something Valentine-y. I spent MAYBE 10 minutes making this LOVE banner...

All you need is Scrapbook paper, twine, a sharpie, and a hot glue gun. I simply cut out the triangles, drew the letters as neatly as I could and hot glued them to the twine. SO EASY! I'll probably make one for each season.

Loving the way this little project turned out! Stay posted, this week I will recap my super fun photo shoots from yesterday! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.