Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{Brittani & Ryan - The Proposal}

Can I just start out by saying that I am OBSESSED with this proposal. Not only because the bride-to-be has been my best friend since 6th grade but because it's the second cutest most thoughful proposal I've ever seen (Kyle's was #1 hehe)! I give you an A+ RyRy!

Let's start with some background info, here is Brittani's Facebook status the day of the proposal.....keep in mind she had NO idea that day that she would become engaged:


‎13 months of paramedic school, 6 months of fire hiring process, 2 months of fire academy, and 10 months of fire probation later and the hard part is finally over! I'm so proud, excited, and lucky to have a hard-working man, but even more glad I get my boyfriend back!! :)

Needless to say, this day has been a long time coming for these two and I don't know ANY couple who deserves this more than they do. Despite everything they have been through they have never lost site of their future together.

On 2.25.12 Ryan asked Brittani to be his wife....


{Soon-to-be Father-in-law}
                         {Daddy's little girl}

                        {Soon-to-be Mother-in-law}

        {Happy little family...Brittani will be an AMAZING mommy!}



 And I have NO doubt that they will live happily ever after! Let the planning begin! - K

{Amazing photos taken by Brittani's mom Diane xoxo}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.