Monday, February 6, 2012

Endeavor Photography Foundation.


#18. Start a charity.

I am beyond excited for this announcement. I am starting a charity and doing something that I LOVE while helping people that truly deserve a blessing in their life. I will be offering FREE photo shoots to families who have been effected by cancer, mental disease or illness,  medical tragedies, etc. I will be taking nominations and requests at Endeavorphotography@gmail.com. I will carefully review each and every request and my goal is to do at least 1 session a month, if not more. Having professional photos done are the least of a families worries when they have many more imporatnt things to worry about and pay for, such as medical bills, therapy, & traveling expenses. Yet it is still important to capture memories through photos and my goal is to give them photos that they will cherish forever without worrying about the expence.

If you know anybody that you would like to nominate please don't hesitate to email! I can't wait to get started! I am still working out a few details but as things progress you will be the first to know.

This is me doing something different. What will you do? -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.