Monday, February 6, 2012

Let's do this.


It's not every Monday morning that I wake up feeling like this. Ambition and drive are definitely two words that come to mind when describing myself, but after a long weekend of fun and sleeping in to then wake up early again on Monday, I am usually a little lot less than ambitious. Today, however was different.
I woke up just so excited and in anticipation of life. I have so many thoughts, plans, ideas, hopes, dreams, that I'm ready to put into action and it's an amazing feeling. There is a lot of hard work to be done first but I'm more than ready and willing. It's so easy for some people {myself included} to sometimes feel like life is just owed to us, and we don't really do anything to enhance it. We go through each day doing the same old things, being the same old person, with the same old attitude. Why not push yourself to do something different one day? Maybe do something to help someone else, something to help yourself, something to make a difference in your community, or even just in your home to start. It doesn't have to be anything big or anything that costs money. Sometimes the best gifts are FREE. Rack your brain and challenge yourself to do something different today. - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.