Tuesday, January 31, 2012

23 before twenty-three

Today I woke up feeling older and wiser than yesterday {lol}. I am now 22. 21 was a great year for me, but I am determined to make 22 an even better year! Inspired by one of my favorite friends Lindsey, of Love, Lindsey, and her 26 before 26 post I decided today was the perfect day to compile my own list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 23.

I have 365 days to check all of these tasks off my list:

  1. Go horseback riding again
  2. Participate in a Mud Run or a race
  3. Go Vegetarian for 2 weeks...just to see if I can do it
  4. Go on a road trip
  5. Volunteer at a children's hospital
  6. Organize & decorate my craft room
  7. Photograph a sunrise {Ugh, I am NOT a morning person...this could take a while}
  8. Break a record
  9. Spend 1 whole day in bed with my mommy and sissys watching Lifetime and Friends like we used to
  10. Refurbish a piece of furniture
  11. Teach somebody something
  12. Visit my 5 favorite teachers and tell them how amazing they are {even though I have WAY more than 5}
  13. Paint a picture
  14. Go on a hike. Just me, my dog, & my camera
  15. Take my husband on an awesome surprise date {suggestions welcome}
  16. Visit Forest Home {where I spent 99% of my preteen/teen years}
  17. Throw someone a surprise party
  18. Start a charity!
  19. Send someone a homemade gift just because
  20. Get in the best shape of my life
  21. Go to the shooting range
  22. Play a game {softball, soccer, football, basketball, rugby?}
  23. Donate clothes to someone in need {I'm BAD at getting rid of clothes}
Some of these things I've done before but somehow lost time to do them again, and somethings I will be doing for the first time- ever, some are scary and others just excite me. Either way I can't wait to get this list finished, and as Linds said "So that's it- It's on the internet now, so that means I definitely have to do it." Crap. -K

5 comments:

  1. Love this list ! Great idea! Now what was thr big reveal missy?! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cass you should make a list too! The reveal goes with #18 but I can't say yet because I haven't worked everything out! Soon I hope!!

      Delete
  2. I will def have to on my next birthday! If that's the case text me I would totally love to help!! Do you have Thursday nights off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can start it whenever, not just on your birthday! Lindsey started her's 6 months before her bday! And nooo way, I get off at %pm daily! Let's get together soon!

      Delete
  3. Love it! And thanks for the shout out :)

    p.s. Can you show me how you have your comments set up so you can reply to specific comments? I can't do it on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!