Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Resolution reminder!

Of course I'm going to make New Year's Resolutions! I love the feeling of a fresh start and what better time to make promises to improve yourself than the start of the new year?? After thinking of what I want to accomplish this year I had to come up with a way to remind myself so that I can KEEP my goals! That always proves the most difficult part of this whole thing huh?! Well I decided to keep my resolutions in a Ball jar, because I think they're cute and I have tons left over from my wedding.
I wrote down all my goals for 2012 and cut them into strips. I'll share a few of my favorites with you so you can keep me accountable!


I will be picturing Britney Spears in this video every time I don't feel like working out.

Dance class? Photography class? Psychology class?





We opted to buy the house, but now I want a honeymoon!

This would be nice.
I also put some blank ones so I can add more throughout the year!


Now I just have to find a place to put this where I will see it DAILY! I'm thinking my craft area! Happy New Year! What are your new year's resolutions?? -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.