Sunday, January 15, 2012

He asked....she said yes.

As a photographer and a newlywed I'd have to say my favorite photos to take right now are engagement photos. They just make me so happy! I am a hopeless romantic and love to see my clients as happy as they are right after they get engaged. It's a feeling that is still familiar to me even though I haven't been engaged for 6 months (happy 6 months to my husband tomorrow!!). I can't even describe the excitement that a girl feels after they've been asked by the love of their life to spend the rest of her life with him, it's the best feeling in the world (aside from having a child I'm guessing!), here are a few of my favorite photos!







These are also the easiest clients to shoot, their happiness is just insane! - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.