Thursday, January 12, 2012

My life be like oooo awwww

Truth be told I "started" writing a book the year after I graduated high school. And by "started" I mean I wrote down some notes on a piece of paper and lost the paper, of course. I did get very excited about it though! I researched, brainstormed, and even had some meetings with a published author to get some advice, but somewhere down the line I got side-tracked. I like to blame it on the fact that I was a full time college student who also had 2 full time jobs and 1 part time job and a boyfriend who was graduating from the Academy, but let's not make excuses now. :) My goal before I have children (4 yrs from now) is to write a book about my very fascinating {cough, cough} life.


Wish me luck!!! - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.