Sunday, January 22, 2012

Confessions of a birthday shopaholic.

Today was the day my husband took me shopping for my birthday! Needless to say, BEST. DAY. EVER. I totally forgot to print out the ideas below and take them as a reference but I still found some great pieces and def got my {shopping for myself} fix! Here are some outfits I put together with my new purchases....
I already owned the brown slacks, purse, and wedges but I got the shirt {$10} and earrings {$5} at Charlotte Russe.
 
Pants, shoes, bag, and earrings from my closet. New blouse from Charlotte Russe {$10} love all the colors! Totally got that bag from an old box from my childhood, I guess I had style back then ;)
New heels {$20}, pink blazer {$30}, earrings {$2} Charlotte Russe. Coach wristlet, lace tube top, pinstripe slacks I already owned.
New heels {$20} and blouse, which I LOVE {$10} from Charlotte Russe. Earrings from a wholesale in L.A. {50 cents}.
Can you say  buy one get one free reversible shirt! Best invention in the fashion world. {$10} Charlotte Russe.
This outfit I love, but probably looks better on, not cute against the beige sheet I threw down but you get the idea! Heels and blazer {$20}, and bracelet {$3} from, you guessed it, Charlotte Russe!
Finally got my red pants! And on sale! {$25} Charlotte Russe.
Then there's this little gem {and by little I mean HUGE} that my amazing husband got me, I'm so obsessed with it! I still have over a week until my birthday and it's already been fabulous! So blessed! Can't wait to wear my new digs (should I use that word?) to the office! - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.