Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dress to Impress

I don't know about you, but for me the best days of the week always happen to be when I look/dress cute. It sounds vain but it's so true that when you feel physically good about yourself you are {usually} in a better mood than when you just feel like you look blah. It's so important to take care of yourself, be healthy, and have CONFIDENCE! Here are a few great finds that I totally wish I had for work (since that is where I spend most of my time).....

To die for. Get it here. I will NEVER be purchasing this due to the outrageous price, but a girl can dream (or look for something similar for much less).

Pink blazer. Nude scarf. Great heels. Casual Friday for sure!



 Top half for work with some white pants. Bottom half for play;)



Love everything about this. Looks so comfy!

 Cute!

 Thick belt over the cardigan & shirt. Love the ruffle neck shirt & necklace too!

Freaking cute!

And then some days I'll just wanna be really girly and wear a dress like this.

Good news for me! My birthday is coming up {1.31.90} and I asked my husband for a shopping spreeeeee! I never love spending money on myself unless I have a good excuse {ie: it's my birthday and I want some new clothes K?!} Maybe I'll find some similar outfits! Wish me luck;) 

And don't forget, clothes are cute but a girls best accessory is her SMILE! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.