Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mommy's Baked Apples!

This year my husband and I set out to start our own holiday tradition, as it was our first Christmas as husband and wife! We asked both of our families to our new home for desert after doing dinner and opening Pajamas at each of our parent's houses. What a coincidence that our families have the same tradition of  opening pj's on Christmas Eve... of course our kids grow up doing this! Anyways, the moral of this story is that my mom made some bomb.com baked apples!


So easy, so delicious, and good for you...after all....they are apples:) Thanks Mom! You're pretty! -K
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.