Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DIY Shabby Chic Earring Frame

I have a slight obsessions with earrings. I don't usually like to wear the same pair in one week so I have quite the variety, and until recently I just kept them in the bags they came in, on my nightstand, or on my bathroom counter where I take them off. That system was working for me for a while but then I started losing one of each pair and that is unacceptable, so I constructed this cute little earring frame to keep them together and also to add some cuteness to my {yet to be} designed bedroom.
{Supplies}
  • Picture frame (any size)
  • Lace
  • Hot glue gun
  • Paint
  • Sand paper
First I painted my frame (which I got from a thrift store for MAYBE $1). After the paint was dry and sanded it to give it the shabby look.  Then I just hot glued the lace (which I also got from a thrift store, but you can also get some from Michael's) to the back of the frame. So easy and you can make any color you want! Also makes for a great gift! - K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.