Saturday, December 31, 2011

Two thousand eleven was Heaven.

I think it's definitely accurate for me to say that 2011 was the most memorable and definable year in my whole 21 (almost 22) years of life. When I think about all the has happened to me in the last 365 days it is somewhat overwhelming but gives me the most amazing feeling and sense of accomplishment. This is what the past year has looked like for me.....
I turned 21!
We bought a house!!!
We became fur parents!
I married my best friend!

I got my first tattoo!

My photography business took off!
And I became 100% happy in my professional life!
Although it has been the most amazing year of my life it definitely didn't come without some downs as well, but the positive has by far outweighed the negative. I can only hope that 2012 is as good to me as 2011 was! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.