Saturday, December 10, 2011

Apothecary jar centerpieces {Christmas}

I have been searching for apothecary jars at a decent price for weeeeeks! I went everywhere...Target, Home Goods , Hobby Lobby. I couldn't seem to find one for just the right price, until I went to Ross (duh!). I was looking for 3 of them and they only had 2 but for $11.99 each I HAD to get them! Here is what I did with them without having to buy any more supplies....




And here is what I plan to do when I find my third jar and decide to get my lazy self to the store for some more goodies!
I first saw this on Pinterest of course, but then I found the blog here!   
Let your creative mind guide you with this one! There are so many things you can put in your jars to make then YOU! I'm totally going to put something new in them each season! Happy Saturday!!! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.