Monday, February 20, 2012

Chicken Salad = Bomb.com

Today I had some time to experiment in the kitchen, which doesn't happen often with my crazy schedule. I decided I'd make myself a chicken salad sandwich because they're delicious and I was hungry.

Ingredients:
  1. Canned chicken
  2. Light mayonaise
  3. Cheddar cheese
  4. Celery
  5. Olives
  6. Craisins
 Now I'll let the pictures do the talking....






Sorry about the ghetto pics, no time/energy to edit or watermark. These do the job though. Next time I'll put sprouts on my sandwich! But let me tell youuuu, this one was bomb.com. -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leavin' me some love?! I'll be sure to love on you right back!

About Me

My photo
Wife, wedding crasher, photographer, lover of food, God and laughter, DIYer, wannabe interior designer & dog mom. Life makes me happy and country music is my jam.